8/29/2010

Versatile Butterfly Necklace I



This is a custom made necklace ordered by my customer. She has requested to use black Czech glass beads and wanted to have some butterfly in the necklace and would love to have either copper or silver colors in the necklace.

Therefore, I created this versatile butterfly necklace which is detachable for either a simple or a formal look. The butterflies are copper oxidized and there is a pretty silver flower pendant attached on side of the necklace; both items are made in USA. Another of my favorite pretty piece ^0^

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for visiting my accessories blog!! (^O*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. necklace charms

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails